Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Sunday, December 2, 2007

sometimes i make myself laugh

random stupid things I overheard myself say last night at the Brand New show:

"I bet that Jesse would look around here and say 'You know what I find sexy? The art."

"The best thing about marrying somebody whose last name is Lacey is that I could wear a lacy dress for the wedding. Wait, no, what? The best thing about marrying somebody whose last name is Lacey is that I would be marrying Jesse Lacey."

"I'll give you $100 if you go over to that girl and say, 'Chelsea, oh my God, is that you? Don't you remember me? I used to babysit for you, like 4 years ago! Is this your boyfriend? That's so cute!'"

"I'll give you $100 if you go over to that girl and say, 'You really shouldn't drink that beer, it's not good for the baby.'"

"Add me on Facebook!" . . . "He's actually kind of a cute for like a 20-year-old. If he's 21, it's a win!"

Set list (definitely not in order):
  1. Welcome to Bangkok
  2. Sowing Season
  3. Sic Transit Gloria . . . Glory Fades
  4. The Shower Scene
  5. Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis
  6. Jaws Theme Swimming
  7. Millstone
  8. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (Morrissey cover)
  9. Degausser
  10. Limousine
  11. Not The Sun
  12. You Won't Know
  13. Luca
  14. The Archers Bows Have Broken
  15. Jesus Christ
  16. Encore: Untitled (from TDAGARIM, not one of the demos)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home