Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Friday, August 1, 2008

there's no perfect endings

So, if you made it, just be glad that you did and stay there
If you ever feel loved or needed remember that you're one of the lucky ones
And if it's over, just remember what I told you. It was bound to happen
So, just keep moving on. There's no perfect endings

- Straylight Run

Waking up this morning and realizing that I am officially done with law school and that I (hopefully) will never have to take another exam in my life was a great feeling.

Until I realized that I am completely broke, I don't have a job, I'm going to be homeless in four weeks, and pretty much everything that I've spent the past three years working for was for nothing. And that I'm actually borderline depressed that it's over. And that even though I never actually had the pre-bar exam sob fest and breakdown that everyone kept telling me I'd have (except for the 30 seconds of tears from that lion video down below!), now I can't seem to stop crying.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At August 4, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh I know EXACTLY how you feel! I take solace in knowing that things are bound to get better soon. A job will be found, a home acquired and depression will wane. It's a whole new day and it's gonna be great.

     
  • At August 5, 2008 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Awwww Kerri!! Don't cry! You WILL find a job because you are amazing and smart and brilliant and talented! And you can always come live with me in 4 weeks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home