Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Thursday, July 10, 2008

this is officially the coolest site ever

Because we're officially halfway done with 2008 and because I'm officially keeping track of my 2008 soundtrack as the year goes by this time instead of trying to compile it in December and because I will officially be done with all three days of the bar exams three weeks from today and that thought makes me happy (and also terrifies me), and because I am obsessed with the idea of this site (even though hardly any of the music files on my computer are .mp3 files and I had to spend about 15 minutes downloading mp3s of these songs just for the site and I still couldn't find a couple of them that will definitely make the mix) . . . I present to you my official 2008 soundtrack . . . or the first half of it, at least! (Check back in December for the explanations of why these made the mix . . . I've wasted enough time already!)

Click here to listen to it!


  1. The Fear You Won't Fall - Joshua Radin
  2. Say - John Mayer (not on Muxtape)
  3. Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis - Brand New
  4. A Bad Dream - Keane
  5. All Over You - The Spill Canvas
  6. Hey Beautiful - The Solids (How I Met Your Mother theme song)
  7. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
  8. Himerus and Eros - The Spill Canvas
  9. Stop & Stare - OneRepublic
  10. Violet Hill - Coldplay (not on Muxtape)
  11. The Time of My Life - David Cook (not on Muxtape)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home