Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Friday, July 4, 2008

tv theme song trivia: now with 100% more sound clips

Apparently my TV theme song trivia was too easy! They've all been correctly guessed now, so scroll on down and check it out if there were any that stumped you.

I thought I'd be all clever and post a bunch more TV theme songs with sound clips instead of lyrics to make it even more challenging (although I think that my last post was easy enough that nobody had to resort to googling until after the fact). Hopefully this works!

Annnnnd.... less than an hour later, they're all guessed. The names of the shows and the guessers (or the Gessers, haha) are listed below.


  1. Number One - How I Met Your Mother - Briton


  2. Number Two - Futurama - Pat


  3. Number Three - Boston Legal - Briton


  4. Number Four - 24 - Pat


  5. Number Five - Alias - Michelle


  6. Number Six - Baywatch - Michelle


  7. Number Seven - Dawson's Creek - Pat


  8. Number Eight - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Michelle


  9. Number Nine (since Pat was upset it wasn't on the last one) - Charles in Charge - Pat


  10. Number Ten - Doogie Howser, M.D. - Michelle

  11. Number Eleven (I used to hear this song playing downstairs while my parents watched it as I tried to go to sleep) - Dallas - Eric


  12. Number Twelve - The OC - Michelle


  13. Number Thirteen - Everybody Loves Raymond - Michelle


  14. Number Fourteen - Married, With Children - Michelle


  15. Number Fifteen - Smallville - Michelle


  16. Number Sixteen - Lost - Briton


  17. Number Seventeen - Step by Step - Michelle


  18. Number Eighteen - Tiny Toon Adventures - Michelle


  19. Number Nineteen - House - Michelle


  20. Number Twenty - Different Strokes - Michelle


  21. Oh, and as a bonus, because I CANNOT BELIEVE I LEFT THIS ONE OUT (I blame the site I stole the mp3s from) - The Office - Briton :





Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home