Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Monday, June 23, 2008

this would never happen to dave matthews

Kevin Devine's latest blog post made me laugh a little

IMPORTANT: Lost lyrics at Saturday’s show in Hamden @ The Space

To Whom It May Concern:

Saturday at the Space I played a new song (tentatively) titled 'My Brother's Blood.' I had finished the lyrics (at least enough to play the song live) an hour before the set and had them next to me on a music stand during the show.

When I went back to grab them after the set, they were missing, and one of the folks working the show mentioned seeing someone grab them from the stage.

I think it's actually really cool someone would want an artifact like that, and don't intend to scold anyone for grabbing them. I would, however, ask that if you are the person, or know the person, who took them, could you please type them up and send them to me here? We're in the process of making the record and I liked the version I finished that night.

Thanks a lot guys,
Kevin

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Becky said...

    Haha--that post was funny and I love that you titled the post about Dave Matthews!!

    I just put a Dave song on a mix CD (sorry, Kevin), and every time it comes on I think of that story and giggle.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home