Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Thursday, June 12, 2008

whatever happened to john posey?

Watch this clip and tell me what's wrong with this picture:



You think that's weird, try watching the actual unaired pilot of Full House. Maybe it's because I spent 8 years watching Bob Saget and I've spent another nearly 15 years watching Full House in reruns, but watching this weird Danny Tanner imposter made me feel like he was just some pervy man when I watched him with the girls.

In other TV news, Previously On Lost is one of the most clever band concepts I've heard of recently.

And in unrelated "just for me" news since nobody else cares (I almost just typed "not for your notes" . . . I'm slowly losing it), the setlist from the Spill Canvas show last night:
  • Hush Hush
  • The Truth
  • The Tide
  • This is For Keeps
  • All Hail the Heartbreaker
  • Lullaby
  • Reckless Abandonment
  • Polygraph, Right Now
  • Sunsets & Car Crashes
  • The Dutch Courage
  • Connect the Dots
  • Lust a Prima Vista
  • So Much
  • All Over You
ENCORE
  • Self-Conclusion
  • Staplegunned

1 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2008 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Now that I actually read your blog, and have it bookmarked... no new posts.... I see how it is, slacker!

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home