Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Monday, June 23, 2008

i promise this is the last post of the day

This ad in my Entertainment Weekly made me laugh out loud.



You can click on it to enlarge it, but if you're lazy:

Text at the top: "Body odor protection recommended by former TV doctors, like me." -Neil Patrick Harris, EX TV MD.

At the bottom: "You don't need a real doctor to get protection against the torment of chronic body odor and wetness. You need Old Spice Pro Strength Antiperspirant. It's prescription-strength wetness protection without the prescription. Take it from me, I used to be a fake doctor."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 24, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great add!

    Did I tell you I saw NPH walking down Bleecker Street last week? I was going for lunch with Pierre on Wed. and we passed him. I totally did a double take, but Pierre laughed at me and said it was, indeed, NPH!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home