Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my life according to google

1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Kerri needs to know when, where, and to whom to deliver the raffle tickets to . . .

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in the Google search:
Kerri looks like she doesn't want to touch Pete

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Kerri does not have any contacts at this time.

4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Kerri hates the Ohio State Buckeyes.
(I resent the fact that for this one, it asked me if I meant to type "Kerry hates". Buuut, maybe it's just Google's way of telling me that Kerris are too happy to hate anyone or anything :) )

5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
Kerri goes from frumpy to yummy mummy.

6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Kerri loves Michael.

7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Kerri eats my food.

8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Kerri has recently launched her own line of Big Game Lures.

9: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
Kerri will speak out on the controversy surrounding Paris Hilton's new found faith and her insights on how to survive in Hollywood's secular climate . . .

10: Enter name in "Images" search:

love it!!

annnd maybe I should do some work now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Kerri Anne said...

    That google image search picture was what prompted my entire post about K-e-r-r-i Kerris.

    Very awesome. And: hello!

     
  • At July 10, 2008 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    ummmm...I got really excited when I saw your google searches and wanted to do my name, but when I put in "Becky needs" the first two results I got were "Becky needs a cactus shoved up her vagina" and "Becky needs a bullet in her head." (Let me know when you're done laughing......)

    I am now very, very disturbed, not to mention worried for some other Becky's out there, and afraid to go on with the google searches!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home