Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

how i met your mother made me cry tonight

this survey's kinda dumb, but it was the only one i could find on myspace that i hadn't done already =P

How long have you known the last person you kissed?

about 3 years

When's the last time you talked to him/her?
today

Who was the last person to IM you?
Becky

How was your Christmas?
it was good. Not the best ever, but good

Are you taken?
no

How is life right now?
it's been better

How are you feeling?
how i met your mother made me cry! after it made me laugh hysterically. clearly i am mood swingy.

What are you listening to right now?
30 Rock

Where's your cell phone?
on my nightstand. with the "verizon tips hints & shortcuts" book on top of it so the status light blinking doesn't keep me up all night

Do you love someone?
sure, lots of people, some in different ways than others

What's your next piercing going to be?
I think I'm good

Do you have an older sister?
i don't have any sisters

Do you have a best friend(s)?
yes

Favorite show(s)?
on tv still? The Office and How I Met Your Mother. I watch lots of other things, but most of them I can give or take. 24 has the potential to be good this year. We'll see if it lasts

How late did you stay up on Christmas eve?
1 or 2ish I guess?

Have you cried in the last 72 hours?
haha, yeah

How many texts did you have when you woke up today?
none

Have you talked on the phone at all today?
at work and then with my mom and Briton after I left work

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
yes

Do you think you have changed over the past year?
yeah, 2008 was a crazy year for me

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
vacation. some day.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
i wish i didn't, but yeah, i do

Done anything illegal lately?
haha, i never do anything illegal

Was today a good day?
ha. weekdays are never good days.

Is there anybody you would push off a cliff?
no, but there's plenty of people who I'd throw on some deserted island somewhere with no phone or internet access

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
always

Do you have a crush on someone?
haha, yeah

Name one thing you worry about running out of?
sanity? although it's dangerously close to gone right now

What is your favorite pizza topping?
mushrooms or pepperoni

Do you crack your knuckles?
noo.... it scares me a little, haha

What CD is closest to you right now?
i think i have the killers "day and age" in my cd player

if you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
i'd go back to August. or I'd go forward to retirement.

How many kids do you plan on having?
let's get me a husband (or even a boyfriend) first and then we'll talk kids

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
sleep sounds like the better option

Coffee or tea?
i still prefer tea, but i'm slightly obsessed with dunkin donuts coffee right now

Do you talk to yourself?
yes, sooo much at work . . . ask briton if you don't believe me

What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
purple

Are you giving up on anybody?
sometimes you have to be glad for what you've got, done with what you've lost

What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning?
driving to work

What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
watching How I Met Your Mother

Have you ever walked in on people having sex?
no!

Did you get a full eight hours of sleep last night?
i never get a full eight hours of sleep

Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
no

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with an 'L?'
no

Who was the last person you talked to?
my mom

Do you have any plans for today?
sleep soon

Why did you last laugh really hard?
I'm not sure

What do you want most right now?
ha

How many piercings do you have?
one in each ear

How many tattoos do you have?
none

When were you last sick?
had a cold last week, feeling a lot better now

Does anyone know your MySpace passw​ord?
not to my knowledge

What are you listening to right now?
Will and Grace

How long does it take for you to shower?
depends if I'm in a rush, if I'm washing my hair, etc. 5-20 minutes.

Do you know anybody with the same birthday as you?
Ray

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
it depends. in my apartment, i slept on the left side. now i sleep on the right side. my bed's against a wall - i sleep on the side that's not against the wall.

Have you ever had any near death experiences?
i was in a bowling alley stuck in a back room while there was a guy with a gun firing shots outside... that was pretty terrifying

Who's hoodie did you wear last?
i'm wearing my own now

Who did you last sleep in the same bed with?
Becky on new year's eve

Do you want to get married?
yes

How are you feeling at this moment?
dreading going back to work tomorrow

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
i hope so, but probably not

Honestly, if you could go back 5 months from now, would you?
wouldn't have to think twice about it, yes

Do you know a few people that smoke weed?
i do

Is there anyone you won't ever forget?
many people

Would you rather go back a week or go forward?
go forward

Have a dog?
i wish

Are you in a good mood right now?
nah, i'm already dreading waking up tomorrow morning

How old is the first person on your top 8?
ah, another stolen myspace survey . . . he'll be 26

How long was your last phone call?
a couple of minutes

What made you smile today?
How I Met Your Mother. And then it made me cry. Goddd i have issues

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
eating dinner

Do you miss anyone?
yes yes yes

Did anything weird happen in the past 3 days?
i don't think so

Have you ever intentionally tried to make someone jealous?
not that i can think of

How did you and your number 2 get to know each other?
who is my #2? i think it's my aunt ruth... in which case my mother played a large role in us getting to know each other =P

Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
i guess not

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
no

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
everything work related

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
yes

How many different people of the opposite sex have you really cried over?
a couple

Where is your number one right now?
no idea . . . if he's not at work, i have no clue

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
female

Is someone on your mind right now?
yes

Do you believe in love?
yes

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home