Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a very kerri christmas volume 3.1

I know that now that I am committing to a lineup for A Very Kerri Christmas Volume 3.1, I'm going to end up finding some great songs to add tomorrow. They'll just have to wait 'til next year, I suppose.
  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - My Chemical Romance
  2. Snow Shake - Andrew Vincent
  3. A Great Big Sled - The Killers
  4. Elf's Lament - Barenaked Ladies
  5. Donde Esta Santa Clause? - Guster
  6. Mr. Heatmiser - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  7. Winter Wonderland - Phantom Planet
  8. On Santa's Way Home - Marc Broussard
  9. Mom and Daddy Please Don't Steal For Me This Christmas - Suzannah
  10. Carol of the Bells - The Calling
  11. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Death Cab for Cutie
  12. Oh Come All Ye Faithful - Twisted Sister
  13. Just Like Christmas - Snow Patrol
  14. All That I Want - The Weepies
  15. Oh Holy Night - Brand New
  16. River - Travis
  17. Happy Christmas (War Is Over) - Thrice. I must have downloaded six or seven different covers of this song, but I liked this version the best.
  18. Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers.
  19. Dick In A Box - Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg
  20. Splitting Up Christmas - Kevin Devine. This song will be on every Christmas cd that I make for the rest of eternity. Best. Christmas. Song. Ever.
I should have my "Best of 2007" playlist finalized by next week . . . I'm finding that right now it has too many short little clips and not enough full length songs, so I'll have to actually think about it some more. Because I don't have finals to study for or anything.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home