Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Friday, August 22, 2008

free jenna now! (a/k/a the office "spoilers" a/k/a remember the time i met john krasinski?)

If Jenna Fischer doesn't get her peach smoothie because we gave $40 to "The House Bunny" at midnight last night instead of going to see "The Rocker", I will never forgive myself!


JOHN KRASINSKI INTERROGATION (from Watch with Kristin on E! Online)


Can we do anything to help Jenna?
Last I heard she was dead.


Oh, well that sort of puts a crimp in the future of Jim and Pam this season.
But Ali Larter has decided to do our show.


She’s going to be the new Pam?
Yeah, with a superpower. It’s going to be amazing. It’s going to be amazing!


That’s a huge twist.
So we should probably put together a memorial for Jenna. If you want to headline that...I’ll definitely speak at it, but I don’t have much time. Maybe I’ll just do a in-memoriam blog. “She was great.”


That would be very touching.
And then I’ll put together a clips package. Of my stuff, with maybe her in it, too.


Love him.


(because i can never get enough of this picture)

FREE JENNA NOW! Do your part! Because I'm sure not doing mine!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    So jealous of your picture!! And please tell me "The House Bunny" was amazing! (P.S. You've clearly been completely sucked into the midnight movie vortex!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home