Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Sunday, January 25, 2009

it's been a while since i had an audience participation entry

I've been overdoing it with song lyric trivia lately . . . and I feel like every time I do movie quote trivia, I use the same quotes . . . so let's try some TV quote trivia! Winner gets a prize! Bonus points if you give me the name of the character(s). I'm not trying to trick anyone here . . . if you know the shows I love, you'll figure these out quickly enough.
  1. "I don't love you for what you do, or what you don't do. I just love you." - Will Tippin, Alias (Becky . . . close enough ;) )
  2. "There really is such a kind person buried deep down inside of you - deep, deep down inside you. Somewhere."
  3. "What are they doing in there?" "They're doing their taxes." "Are they going to be doing their taxes every night?" "For the first couple of months . . ." - Michelle and Joey, Full House (Courtnie)
  4. "We've got to stick together because united, we're unstoppable, but divided-" "People get shot." - Seth and Ryan, The OC (Scott)
  5. "For God's sake, put your pants on, you're my lawyer, not my dentist!" -Karen, Will and Grace (Elizabeth)
  6. "Sometimes the clothes at Gap Kids are just too flashy. So I'm forced to go to the American Girl store. And order clothes for large colonial dolls." - Angela, The Office (Elizabeth)
  7. "I'm happy for you and your cat, which, by the way, I think you should name Michael." -Rachel Green, Friends (Elizabeth)
  8. "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Barney, How I Met Your Mother (Courtnie)
  9. "So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?" "Yes - except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock." Fry and Nibbler, Futurama (Scott)
  10. "I don't agree with the way he delegates authority, and I don't like the way he runs operations. But since midnight last night, you won't get me to disapprove of a single action he's taken. "
  11. "Huh, it does kind of tingle."
  12. "That baby really kicked your ass."
  13. "Destiny is a fickle bitch." - Ben, Lost (Becky)
  14. "I haven't had sex in eight months and 12 days. I'm horny, I'm half-naked, and I'm saying yes. Do you want to stand there and talk metaphors, or do you want to literally take off your pants?" -Izzy Stevens, Grey's Anatomy (Elizabeth)
  15. "At least he promised to take you. He just let me blindly enjoy my childhood! I didn't even know there was a cabin he wasn't taking me to!" - GOB, Arrested Development (Pat)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home