Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Saturday, January 5, 2008

i go back to school tomorrow, 8 days early. a survey is a necessity.

1. what is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?
"How's law school?" and "do you know what kind of law you're going to practice?"

2. name something you have in common with all your siblings.
We have the same family and we both have blue eyes. And we like a lot of the same music now. And actually, he just joined a hockey team. I guess we have more in common now than we used to.

3. what is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever had?
when i "almost" broke my toe and when i "almost" collapsed a lung.

4. what number of drinks constitutes your limit?
I stop when I need to stop. Depends who I'm with, how I'm getting home, etc.

5. do you fold your underwear?
yes . . . at least I don't iron them

6. who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
couldn't tell you, but I wrote out a bunch of Christmas cards this year

7. have you fired a gun before?
Nope.

8. name someone you consider a genius.

After all these years, I still consider Roberta a genius.

9. what was your favorite childhood toy?
Barbies. And my brother's legos.

10. name a sound that disturbs you.
Babies screaming freak me out.

11. name something random that you would never do.
smoke. let's ignore erick rivero's influence for the purpose of this question.

12. name a person whose diary you would love to read.
ha.

13. have you ever had the same dream more than once?
i've had variations on the same dream several times.

14. name something that makes you happy.
sydney and ed green

15. name someone that made you laugh today.
mary

16. if you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you do it?

probably

17. what is on your refrigerator door?

oh man, there's way too many things on my refrigerator door to try to think of them all from memory. we actually just slightly rearranged it because peter petrelli kinda creeps me out now, but it's mostly a lot of dreamy actors, plus a huge picture of briton giving us the thumbs up sign and a bunch of family guy and the office magnets. and a picture of lex luthor running for president.

18. name the closest thing to you that is green.
a bag of mint m&m's.

19. if someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what would it be?
probably something italian

20. name something you have to do tomorrow.
go to school :(

21. name a movie you are looking forward to watching.
'juno'. i kind of want to see 'walk hard' too. but i don't go to the movies all that much.

22. have you ever called 911?
no

23. name something about women that tends to be true.
they over think everything

24. do you own an ipod?

yes, it's my favorite possession

25. what was the last movie you watched?

in theaters - i am legend. on dvd - pride & prejudice

26. do any of your friends have children?
yes

27. what cd is currently in your cd player?

good question. maroon 5's latest, i think. It's been a while - i don't really listen to cds anymore, I just put them on my ipod and that's it.

28. do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
regular, most of the time

29. has anyone told you a secret this week?
yes

30. when was the last time you had starbucks?
in the hotel in new orleans

31. can you whistle?
yes

32. do you think people talk about you behind your back?
i'd like to think no, but probably

33. what movie do you know every line to?

i know most of the lines to 'wet hot american summer'

34. are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
nope

35. would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?

not really my thing, but it would depend who the person was

36. what did you do before this?

read 80 pages for my mediation class tomorrow

37. when was the last time you slept on the floor?
I don't know - I think that day that my aunt slept over and I slept in the living room with the cats

38. how many hours of sleep do you need to function?

lately about 7 - it used to be more like 3, but I'm getting old

39. are you picky about spelling and grammar?
i'm the first one to make a spelling/grammar mistake, so I have no right being picky . . . but I am anyway when they're blatant

40. do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
both, really - my closest friends have always for the most part been girls, but two of my best friends from law school are guys

41. do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
side

42. do you watch the news?

not really. i watched martin tankleff's press conference the other day.

43. who was the last person to make you mad?
eh, no need for tattling

44. name one place you would rather be right now?

i'm fine being here, i just wish i didn't have school tomorrow

45. do you feel alone?
sometimes

46. are you hiding anything from the world?
nah, i wouldn't say so

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home