Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Saturday, March 7, 2009

last three songs = i could have died happy last night

Brand New at The Webster Theater in Hartford, CT
March 6, 2009
Set List:

  1. Jaws Theme swimming
  2. Sic Transit Gloria
  3. Archers
  4. Millstone
  5. The Shower Scene
  6. The No Seatbelt Song
  7. Okay, I Believe You . . .
  8. NEW SONG*
  9. Luca
  10. Sowing Season
  11. Jesus Christ
  12. Degausser
  13. You Won't Know
ENCORE
  1. Mix Tape
  2. 70 Times 7
  3. Play Crack the Sky

I've never heard "Mix Tape" live before, and to hear that followed by "70 x 7" and THEN to end with PCTS? Amazing.


Last minute of the concert (and of my favorite Brand New song ever)


* I don't know that this song has an official name yet, but it's been referred to as "Brickhouse" and "Trees". You can check it out below to hear it . . . or just to drool over Jesse like I tend to ;)


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I said it all to you in our text message the other night. But seriously, I'm so jealous. Can you please tell OUR boyfriend Jesse to come back to New Orleans? Coco misses him.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home