Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

photo survey!

1. A picture of you in your room.


right after I passed the bar, I felt a need to take this picture. Yes, I have an "I <3 style="font-weight: bold;">2. A photo taken with someone you don't like.

That's not nice.

3. A picture with a former crush.


I miss Dan!

4. A picture of you very drunk.


Maybe the drunkest I've ever been, even though it didn't feel like it at the time. I'm pretty sure I was still drunk when I drove home the next morning.

5. A picture of you with a parent or two.


all of us at my law school graduation . . . would have been nice if they'd told us what camera to look at!

6. A picture of you on your birthday, or your favorite holiday.


celebrating 27 with the boys (and my Aunt Jill)

7. The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.



8. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.


I loved this dress sooooo much . . .

9. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.


fish faces with Melanie

10. A picture you miiiiiight have edited to make yourself more attractive.

I'm going to have to come back to this one . . . I crop pictures and I remove red eye, but I don't tend to actually "edit" them

11. A picture of you and a team or club you're in.


I miss Law Review!

12. A picture of a night you regret.

Haha I know exactly what picture I want to put here, but I'll be nice

13. A picture of you showing off a new haircut (even if it's an old haircut now)


I got my highlights for the first time the Friday before I started law school . . . this was my picture for the Hofstra Class of 2008 facebook. I barely recognize myself.

14. A picture of you truly being yourself.


yep . . . me in a nutshell . . . imitating Chandler in a box

15. The most recent picture of you.


at the bar Saturday night

16. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.


my pathetic attempt to look "thug"

17. A photo where you're tagged on facebook, but don't actually appear in the picture.


It cracked me up when Melanie tagged me in this picture, after I hadn't talked to her in over a year . . . we had all kinds of jokes about Timothy Goebel in college

18. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't.


i <3> nyu hockey . . . we had such great times

19. A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is.


my 14th birthday . . . could I be more awkward?

20. A picture with your oldest friend.


my brother, Amanda and me

21. A picture with your newest friend.


Courtney cakes!

22. A picture of you when you were anything but happy...even if you were smiling and did your best to hide it.


breakups are not fun

23. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.


might as well put the most infamous one . . .

24. A picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.


my high school's senior class picture . . . I was definitely a different person back then

25. A picture of you in a fashion "DON'T."


allowing Tim to style my hair . . .

26. A picture of you in a swimsuit - whether you love it or loathe it.


hehe . . . one of the few pictures available of me in a bathing suit!

27. A picture you taking a shot / chugging a beer / downing some sort of mixed drink.


this picture makes me giggle

28. A picture that you hate.

pretty much any where my eyes are closed . . . I tend not to post pictures I hate on Facebook, which is where I'm pulling most of these ones, so I may have to come back to this one too

29. A picture of you with someone you love.


with four someones I love!

30. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.


smiling, happy and with John Krasinski's arm around me

31. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.


at Sonic? Hehe

32. A picture of a time when everything was changing.


before I moved out of NYC =(

33. A picture that makes your heart hurt.


I don't think about him every day anymore, but I think about him enough. It's been almost ten years.

34. A picture that makes your heart smile.


I love Ryan so much . . . this is one of my favorites

35. A picture of one of the best nights of your life (or days).


New Years Eve 2007/2008 was without a doubt one of the most fun nights I've ever had

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At April 9, 2009 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    1. Obviously, I LOVE #23.
    2. I love the shirt you are wearing in your breakup picture!
    3. You were such a cute kid!!!! (Of course, you are still super cute!) I especially like your picture in swimmies!
    4. If you came and lived with me in PA, Sonic everyday really could be your life!!!! When will you be moving in?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home