Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Thursday, March 12, 2009

thursday night survey time

How old were you when you had your first real relationship, with who?
16 with Matt

What' s your current boy situation?
single

When' s the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Thanksgiving weekend

Do you hate the last guy/ girl you had a thing with?
of course not

Have you ever been out past curfew?
I've never had a curfew

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
hmm... good question

What' s your relationship with the person you last texted?
I love Becky!

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
not that I know of, but we did discuss the possibility of voyeurs =P

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
no

Latest you stayed up in the past week? And why?
not too late . . . like 2:30ish last Friday I guess, by the time I drove back to Brooklyn from CT after Brand New!

Do you cry a lot? Have you recently?
no and no

Do you think you're a good person?
I'd like to think so

What was on your mind mostly today?
I don't care to say

Have you held hands with anyone today?
nope

Where is your number one person on your friends list?
on my MySpace friends list? He's probably either at work or out with his latest lady friend

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
no way

Have a best friend?
yes

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
tomorrow night is the nyu hockey alumni game, followed by work "kids' night" . . . saturday night is pattycakes's birthday party

Are you in a good mood right now?
not a great mood, but not a horrible one

What's bothering you right now?
just silly girl things

If you were upset who' s the first girl you would go to?
depends who/what had upset me

Do you need to say anything to someone?
probably

What was the worst mistake of your life?
not sure

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
not sure . . . it was probably Briton

Who is the last person that called you?
my mom

How many kids do you want to have?
2-3

What made you sad today?
again, silly girl stuff

When was the last time you were disappointed?
a couple of weeks ago

Is the last person you kissed also the next person you' ll kiss?
I hope so

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yes

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
yes

Will you talk to the person you like/ love on the phone tonight?
no

What woke you up this morning?
my alarm clock, playing Robbie Williams' "Sexed Up". I'm pretty sure I woke up a little bit before the alarm clock though

Did your last kiss mean anything?
It did to me

What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
warmer weather . . . going to FL . . . possibilities

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home