Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Monday, March 16, 2009

survey time = happy time

How do you know the last male you texted?
Pattycakes was one of my first law school friends and definitely one of the best ones

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes

Are you wearing a sports shirt?
No

How much longer until your birthday?
Little less than six months

How was your day today?
hectic

What was the last new movie you watched?
Watchmen

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I liked Courtnie's answer - "Yes and No"

Do you have any diseases? If so, what?
No

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I'd relive certain days/nights/moments if I could

Who is the last person on your received calls list?
Bruce

Where were you at 8 am this morning?
driving to work

So how are you?
not too shabby . . . watching HIMYM

Have you ever crawled through a window?
I haven't

Morning or Night person?
Night

Favorite number?
9

Left or right handed?
Right

Any cool scars?
Nothing cool

Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes. Never about anything important

Would you marry for money?
No. But it couldn't hurt, haha

Could you live without a computer?
I don't think so

Do you drink enough water?
Definitely not

Do you wear shoes in your house or take 'em off?
Take 'em off

What' s your favorite fruit?
Melon

What is your favorite place to visit?
hehe . . . different places hold different appeal . . .

Are you photogenic?
Don't think so

Last person to give you a compliment, and what was it ?
Um... not sure

Do you dream in black in white or color?
I don't actually know . . . color, I think?

Do you want to live till 100 years?
Depends on my mental/physical state and who's there with me!

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Depends . . . usually on because I'm usually doing other stuff while I watch

Do you like to watch cartoons?
I love Futurama and Family Guy

Are you short?
yes

Are you basically a happy person?
Yes

Are you tired?
pretty much all the time

Did you drink anything with caffeine today?
Coffee and Coke

Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Definitely

If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
Yaaaaay, I can move out! And pay back my loans!

What are you doing tonight?
Watching tv and SLEEPING

Last person with their arms around you?
I dunno, I took lots of pictures and gave lots of hugs on Saturday night, it was probably Courtney or Briton

Tomorrow is?
St. Patrick's Day, but I'll be working and memo writing

Who are most your texts from?
Becky and Scott

Are you happy with life at the moment?
Can't complain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home