Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

i should stop with the surveys, but my brain can't handle much more than these

1. Do you own uggs?
i do

2. What did your last text message say?
I don't feel like grabbing my phone, but something from Mary about dinner

3. What is your ringtone for when people text you?
it does this whole long obnoxious default verizon thing that I haven't bothered to change in the two years I've had the phone

4. What show did you last watch?
Family Guy

5. Do you wear Hollister?
I don't own anything from Hollister

6. What foods make you sick?
I can't think of any foods that actually physically make me sick, but peanut butter (especially the smell) makes me want to vomit

7. Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like?
Sure

8. Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
Yeah

9. Who was your last text from?
Mary

11. Do you have family problems?
Who doesn't? I love my family

12. Where are people in your top from?
Um... I guess this is supposed to be in reference to my MySpace "top"? Short answer to this is they're from my life

14. Who are there pictures of in the room you're currently in?
friends and family

15. What are you doing at this exact moment?
Filling out a survey and watching the end of Family Guy

16. Do you give special ringtones to people?
yeah, I have five different ringtones. Although none of the people who have assigned ringtones call me all that often, which is good because my default ringtone is my favorite of the five

17. What's the weather like outside?
Warm but friggin windy

18. Have you ever seen a 3D movie in theaters?
I don't think so - maybe sometime when I was a kid, but I can't remember

19. What is your favorite holiday?
christmas

21. Do you text with T9 or ABC?
sort of an in between - my phone doesn't call it T9, but it's the same kind of concept. I sure as hell don't text with ABC

22. Have you memorized your social security number?
Yeah, it was my NYU ID number, so I kind of had to

23. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
yes - i hate those kinds of dreams, but apparently it means the person in them will live a long life, so I guess that's good

25. What was the last advice you gave someone?
I don't remember

26. What radio stations do you listen to the most?
K-Rock and WPLJ

28. If you died today, would there be anything you wish you could've said to someone?
yes . . . definitely yes.

29. Are you on youtube?
No

31. What's the last food you ate that was salted?
I salt everything I eat. Well, almost everything.

32. What are you watching?
my computer screen and I just flicked the channel over to Cartoon Network for more Family Guy

33. What did you do last night?
came home from class, ate dinner, watched "One Tree Hill", watched "The Office", passed out

34. Would you ever consider having a relationship with your good friend?
sure. not the girls.

35. What piercings do you want to get?
none

36. Have you ever seen your friend cry?
I like how these questions keep referring to my "good friend" and my "friend" as if I only have one. Yes, I've seen some of my friends cry

37. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't remember

38. Can you do a push-up?
ha - yeah, I could probably do A push-up

39. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes, but not in years

40. Name the last time you got really anxious?
yesterday morning about mediating, but it really wasn't bad and nick and adam made it even easier for me

41. Would you ever consider moving back to your hometown?
I really, really, really don't want to do that

42. Describe your laugh?
depends what's making me laugh

43. What do you think about the person that last commented you?
who was it, mary? she's the BEST

44. Who sings the song you last sang?
the spill canvas

45. Plans for this weekend?
No plans. I start school on Monday, so I'll probably do some reading for Wills, but other than that, anything goes.

46. How was last weekend?
it kind of sucked, actually, I had school all day Sunday, and I spent hours on Saturday doing the reading for school on Sunday.

47. Have you ever been to California?
No

48. How about New York City?
I lived there for five years

49. Favorite color to wear?
blue

50. Do you like anyone right now?
yeah...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home