Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Thursday, January 10, 2008

what i learned in my mediation class this week

  • I will never, ever, ever date a guy named Ted
  • The line "There is only ONE creep in my life and he's sitting across the table from me!" is guaranteed to get a laugh
  • Nick was a university department chair in another life
  • If a guy tells you he thinks he's falling in love with you on your 4th date, there's a 1 in 4 chance that he's going to end up beating the crap out of you
  • Any expression of any kind of sentiment, or any statement at all for that matter, should be responded to with the statement "So you're saying . . ." or "So I sense that . . ."
  • If your child is getting Ds in gym class, it's probably because her goth boots are weighing her down
  • The best way to solve money issues with your roommate is to hold a bake sale
  • Have I mentioned that guys named Ted are CREEPS!
  • the right answer is always "empowerment" or "recognition"
  • oh yeah, and something about the transformative framework?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home