Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

melissa complained that i don't update this enough

Although I wasn't quite as disappointed by this as Rachel was, I would agree that it's probably one of the cruelest April Fool's jokes ever. Well, aside from that time Anna and I wrote Kellee and Carla that letter from Housing saying that they were going to get kicked out of housing and that Kellee couldn't walk at graduation for drinking on the SAFE floor. Anyway. Fortunately, I had already read Rachel's entry saying how elaborate and expensive and MEAN this joke was, so I knew it was a joke - sadness anyway. I definitely had a crush on Link in elementary school. (As opposed to Rachel, who has a crush on Link now.)

Anyone crazy enough to want to be in NYC by 7am on Friday for the NKOTB appearance on The Today Show? I'm serious, let's go!

And finally, Dr. Pepper will give everyone in America a free soda if Axl Roses releases new Guns N' Roses Album, Chinese Democracy, in 2008. Love it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home