Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Person of the Month: February 2008

PERSON OF THE MONTH:
FEBRUARY 2008




BECKY K.*


Considering that it was only twenty-nine days, February felt like the longest month EVER - I think it was just that eventful. I spent the first week of February harassing Becky about the amazingness that is laser tag. I don't know if I convinced her that it was awesome, but at least I convinced her to go! So our team kind of sucked, but that night was a lot of fun anyway (it involved nearly sleeping in the law review office and forcing Micah and Willie, under duress, to befriend us each on Facebook). She even came and picked me up the next day so that I wouldn't have to walk to her house to get my car :) The rest of the month included some more drunk nights, including her text message proclaiming "I want to be together forever with you!" (that I made her resend when I accidentally deleted it!), an attempt to see Ashlee Simpson (see below - oh man, I almost just typed supra), a LOT of games of Scrabulous, a nearly impossible Lost trivia contest that I will admit was not entirely fair, but since I won I can't complain too much, a movie night to watch 13 Going on 30, adventures buying baby shower supplies in Party City (only $35 worth, not $90!) and then decorating the restaurant -- and Jennifer's Wills seat -- . . . have I mentioned a lot of Scrabble games? Anyway, long story longer, it's been a fun month, and Becky's been a good friend, and I'm sure that more fun times are to come. Thanks, Becky!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At March 5, 2008 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    KERRI!

    I have several comments for you...

    -THANK YOU for making me February's Person of the Month!
    -I laughed out loud at least 10 times while reading this.
    -I created an account just so I could leave you these comments.
    -Perhaps you could have used a more flattering picture (let me know if I should provide one!).
    -"I almost just typed supra"---toooo funny!
    -Thank God we DIDN'T sleep in the Law Review office...though you did look very comfortable on that table!
    -Unfortunately, there are no dates listed at Ticketmaster for another Ashlee Simpson performance, but I'll keep checking for you.
    -Savor our last Scrabulous game!
    -THANKS AGAIN!!!! :)

     
  • At March 5, 2008 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Oh, I would also like to mention that this month we also bonded over Tim and Dan...those dirty rats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home