Like A Trip Back To Middle School

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Person of the Month: March 2008

PERSON OF THE MONTH
MARCH 2008



BRITON S.
(who apparently does not approve of his winning)

One of the tragedies of my failure to properly maintain my website after April 2006 is that I ended up neglecting to name P.O.M.s for nearly two years and that people like Briton are just winning for the first time now. Because there is no doubt that Briton would have *owned* this award over the past couple of years. Briton's been one of the best, if not the best, friends I've had at law school and hands down one of the most awesome people in my life ever. But I guess since this is a Person of the Month award I'll try to limit my praise to the month of March. March involved: the PJF Auction (where we were very rudely outbid for a dinner with Silber by the kid sitting on the other side of Briton - how rude!), continuing the search for the perfect cheese fries (Ruby Tuesday's - not bad; Social's - better), Barrister's, THE CUTTING EDGE! 1, 2 and 3 (my favorite part about that is that he got mad at Becky and me for talking through CE3 and missing parts of it), and then Blades of Glory (March 2008 will forever be "figure skating movie month" to me), St. Patrick's Day (where I discovered Briton's AMAZING ability to take group self portrait pictures - seriously amazing), our adventures in Waldbaums searching for 50% off Easter candy and tiny plastic swords and doing Peeps wars in his microwave (which was documented in photos, but alas, the blog entry never happened), fun times in NYC . . . I think my favorite Briton moment of the entire month was driving home from the city over Spring Break and me, Briton and Becky were in the backseat, and "We Will Rock You" was playing on the radio and when it went into "We Are the Champions", Briton suddenly got excited and said "I just had a dream that it was going to go into this song!" I don't know why it was so funny but it just made me laugh again now remembering it. Also, when I found out that Mary would be leaving me (sniffle) a few months earlier than expected, Briton was a life saver by agreeing to move in to take her place . . . and to have a Full House complete series marathon with me. Let's be honest, it just doesn't get much better than that. Sooo . . . sorry this was late, but it couldn't go to someone more deserving. Briton's so money and he doesn't even know it.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home